Nokia launched three C-series phones in India namely C3,C5 and C6. These phones are introduced specially to target the low to mid-range segment where the maximum volume of sales happen these days.
First is NOKIA C3
It happens to be Nokia's cheapest qwerty phone which is S40 based phone.It features an easy to use home screen from where users have direct access to social networks. It boasts of a 2.4-inch screen and also supports Ovi Mail and Ovi Chat. The C3 comes with Wi-Fi as well! There is a basic 2 megapixel camera at the rear. The phone supports memory expansion and can take up to 8GB of memory using microSD cards. Most importantly C3 is priced at Rs. 5,300.
C6 is a touchscreen device featuring a full QWERTY keyboard. Unlike the C3, the C6 happens to be a full fledged Symbian S60 based smartphone. The highly responsive touch screen, familiar user interface and full QWERTY keyboard make everyday communication quick and easy. It is priced around Rs.13000/- .
Main features include:
- 5MP camera.
- Screen size: 3.2" : 640 x 360
- S60 5th edition
- HSCSD, maximum speed 43.2 kbps
- GPRS class A, multislot class 32
- 3.5 mm AV connector
- Nokia XPressPrint: direct printing via USB connection (PictBridge), Bluetooth connectivity (BPP) or via aonline printing
It is sleek,modern and full featured phone with classic design.Its priced around Rs.8500
- OS: Symbian OS v9.3 with FP2.
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSDPA, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048 x 1536 pixels, LED flash
- GPS: GPS with A-GPS, Ovi Maps 3.0
- Radio: Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Battery: Li-Ion 1050 mAh