When you copy any content from Internet to your MS Word document , you may find that there are a lot of hyperlinks, which you may want to delete.
So how to remove this hyperlinks? Simply right-click them one by one and choose “Remove hyperlink“, but this method is too time consuming and not feasible to remove large number hyperlinks.
► Direct Way:
• Press “Ctrl + A” to select all content.
• Press “Ctrl + Shift + F9”
With this method the job is easy but the problem is that Formatting remains the same. So it still gives a hyperlink look to the content. To over come this there is a alternate indirect method.
As we know that Word pad does not support hyperlinks.So to remove Hyperlinks:
• First copy the content in Word pad.
• Then copy the content from Word pad to MS Word Document.
• All hyperlinks will be removed and the formatting will be uniform through out the document.